BIO Accelerator Program
Powered By Cambodian Investors Community Association
Application for Batch 05 Open now!
1. Training Sessions & Workshops
For the entire program, 07 Training & Workshops will be conducted by experts and senior entrepreneurs with years of experience. They include:
- Business Checklist for SMEs
- Understanding Resilient Business Model Development for SMEs
- Market Determination and Value Chain Management for SMEs
- HR and Leadership Development for SMEs
- Cash Flow Management in Unprecedented Time & Alternative Financing Solutions
- Investing in People & Staff Productivity Enhancement
- Tax Compliance
2. Company Diagnose
Company Diagnose is a company’s health check-up activity where we try to identify the root cause of issues or challenges occurring in your daily operation or hindering the strategic development of your company. Moreover, company diagnosis activity will also help us to understand the real needs of SMEs and link them to the right mentors or experts.
3. Mentoring Session
Mentoring Session is a hands-on support activity whereby entrepreneurs can meet up with mentors to receive input for strategic development and solutions to solve in daily operations.
- Common Issue (One-to-Many Approach): Participants will categorize into groups based on the priority issues which have been identified through the company diagnosis. Three to four participants will be grouped to discuss with a mentor on the specific issues.
- Specific Issue (Need-Based Approach): Some cases in which we could not handle the One-To-Many Approach need to be raised individually to expert/ mentor on a one-on-one basis.
4. Strategy Development Boot Camp
“Strategy Development Boot Camp is an intensive-training camp organized to strengthen the capacity of participants by placing them in a specific groups. Participating entrepreneurs will focus on “Sharpening Their Business Growth Strategy”. The activity consists of an intensive knowledge sharing sessions, group work, and reflection workshop on the above-mentioned theme. The boot camp is normally organized outside of the city.
Duration: 2 Days, 1 Night,
Location: Outside of the City
Activities: Workshop & Group Work
5. Financing Access Supports
To support members who are in need of funds or other financial supports, we provide service to them such as:
1. Financial Health Check: To investigate the financial management status of the business to find any potential issues/ financial needs and gives the ways to fix those issues too.
2. Credit Profiling: To get ready to access debt financing from CiC.
3. Bussiness Support: There are several financial solutions provided by our partners such as:
- CiC Captital: Debt & Equity Investment (Debt – 50K USD & Equity – 50K to 1.5M USD)
- CiC Plc: Strategic Investment (Members can study the option of Merger & Acquisition with CiC Plc)
- Investment from Angel Investors Network: Fund raising from angel investors with amount (From 15K USD)
- Other Partners: such as ARDB with Credit Guarantee Scheme Focus on Agricultural Sector
ACQUIRE BUSINESS SKILL SET FOR STANDARDIZATION
Participants will be equipped with a skill-set which allows them to understand more about their business and how to standardize it.
ALTERNATIVE FINANCING OPTIONS
By affiliating with CiC Capital Partners, all members can access the alternative financing options such as debt investment (Cap. 50K USD) and equity investment (50K USD – 1.5M USD).
ACCESS TO INDUSTRY INSIGHT & KNOWLEDGE SHARING
Participants can access the data on emerging trends, industry data bench-mark, consumers trend of various sectors/industries. Moreover, participants can get insightful knowledge on strategy and operation from BIO Knowledge Café, BIO Expert Talk, One Community-One Journey, etc.
OPPORTUNITY TO RAISE CAPITAL FROM BUSINESS ANGEL
By affiliating with Cambodian Angel Investors Network (CAIN), participants who is willing to raise more capital to expand their business could work with CAIN team to prepare the pitch to raise fund from the network.
ACCESS TO MENTORING OPPORTUNITIES
Participants will get an opportunity to be guided and mentored by experienced professionals, successful entrepreneurs, and experts in order to solve the existing issues/challenges as well as inputs for strategy development for their company.
OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST INTO CIC PLC.
Participants will have an opportunity to convert themselves from associate member to qualified member (equivalent to shareholders by purchasing from a minimum number of shares (determined by CiC Plc.)
EXPAND NETWORK AND MARKET
Participants can expand their network by working closely with other members, trainers, mentors and other stakeholders. Those people could be their potential future customers or business partners.
OTHER INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
In CiC business community, there are a couple investment opportunities that participant can discover such as CiC Fixed Income Fund, and other investment under management of CiC Plc., CiC Capital Partners, and other partners.
The program is open for all businesses operating in any industrial sectors (considered as an ethical business)
The business in early-stage (at least 6 months) or later-stage business
- Entrepreneurs aiming to acquire business skill set for standardization and investment fund-raising opportunities for the business expansion
- Entrepreneurs looking to find good mentors and expand their networks
- Hold one of the following positions:
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner/Co-founder/
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner/Co-founder/
- Be open-minded
- Fill an application form
- Pay Program Package Fee